Saturday, June 5, 2010

UPDATE ON PERFUMES ROLLERS


FROM MY FACEBOOK PAGE:

PLEASE IF YOUR ROLLER IS FAULTY DO NOT KEEP ROLLNG IT ON YOUR SKin



its the plastic roll apprentice, the manufactuer is sending me a new batch and i can tell he knew exactly what I meant without me even finishing my sentence, so if your top looks like it is dissolving I would recommend throwing it away and I will replace it.
If it looks iffy and not dissolved let me know too and I can replace just the bottle, or if has dissolved at all I will replace the perfume entirely. This is going to take time to hash out so please be patient with me, thanks guys! so far oils with a problem roller:
Black Mamba, and I have no ingredients to make more at this time, so if you want to save the precious, hold onto the bottle firmly and gently rock the roller back and forth and pull gentle, maybe use a tissue to hold the roller, and replace with the black cap , keeping it upright until you receive a new empty glass bottle or I can make more, but one of the components is being reformulated so it may be a long while.
other oils I can replace right away that are having problem with their rollers:
Durga
Bohemian Velvet
Whole
Dr. Bombay

ETA- it looks like it the frosted plastic looking roll-ons, not the whitish dull plastic ones, those should be fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment