Wednesday, April 7, 2010

etsy is having trouble loading my announcement

so I am loading it here while it takes a while there:)
Ok, thats all for now, there are a few more things, but I have a lot of work to do!!! Wow, thanks so much everyone and I will get t0 all your convos just as soon as I can, there are a TON:) and I will announce here and on my blog when I am about to START ( it takes a while to get this many orders packed) the shipping so you will then need to complete any billing you owe, of course I would prefer you pay as you check out, but I do understand some like to wait until they have all the orders together. Only thing left to list will be some body powders and salts and a couple of more creams and perhaps some bath creams. And as the weeks progress, I will being making more and more stuff and adding to the listings as I do.
Thank you all!!!!~moo

No comments:

Post a Comment