Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Still on singles!!

Hey guys- sorry for the confusion, I didn't see the extra Etsy tiny order for a sweet woman's order I packed last night ( about midnight , I must have been a little sleepy) until after I had already packed the first order and printed a flat rate shipping label , so I couldn't see charging her shipping again for one little soy tin and perfume. Sorry for the confusion, but with so many orders sometimes one slips by.
 And I can see the light at the end of the tunnel for the singles, so soon soon!! And I do have a friend coming over towards the end of the week to help me pack the multiples so hopefully it will go even quicker then usual. 
Each sale I seem to get more and more single orders,  and more and more international ones, which of course makes me happy, but it has changed the pace for getting the singles out. They take way longer then the multiple's do now, instead of the other way around like in the past.
Thank you all for your patience, Blessings Moo

No comments:

Post a Comment