Thursday, December 17, 2009


OK- so I have been informed by ******, I can not only NOT  hold a raffle connected with a ****** account, I also have to remove all mention of P*yp*l and raffle from my blog before they will reinstate my account. How they even know about my blog, I am BAFFLED! We are working on a resolution, and when I say we , I mean the wonderful woman from the forums- so stay tuned!

so here we go: BAFFLED IS ON HOLD DUE TO A POLICY CONFLICT WITH ****** I AM CURRENTLY WORKING WITH THEM TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE ASAP.- GOTTA LOVE BUREAUCRACY!!!!! I WILL UPDATE THE MINUTE I KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING. THANK YOU~MOONA



The site is live!!!! Thank you all so much! Lets run the baffled for two weeks. I will then donate the proceeds to Nicole . Then I will, with help of my lovely neighbors,  enter you names as many times as you buy a ticket , we will then draw the lucky recipient and ship your goodie box out to you immediately! Date of drawing to be announced.
PLEASE spread the word and so we can raise as much proceeds as possible for Nicole.
Good Luck everyone!!!!

Buy your ticket here:   http://thegivinggreen.bigcartel.com/

( this is the new site where we will baffled off gift baskets for various charities, this first one of course is for Nicole aka " Little Flower's ", see blog post below a few )

No comments:

Post a Comment