Sunday, December 6, 2009

Update!

Mom just called and her blood work came out where they want it so we can go pick her up today- what a relief!
And she was so worried she would miss the tree lighting ceremony they have here in town tonight- so YEA!

So now I am anxious and glad to have my mind narrowed in on these orders only, what an ordeal this has been.

I have finished up a lot of the singles and anticipate being on the multiples by the end of the week, and then the shipping usually goes faster  and faster. I feel so embarrassed I am still shipping Halloween orders!! I am tempted to make santa hats for the witchy cut outs but don't want to take the time.


And a lot of the scrubs are so fresh I am afraid they will arrive tan or beige and then darken, I like to let them darken normally before I ship them so they don't change color on you. They have absolutely no colorants added, its just the oils that make them so so dark. So if you get a scrub light colored then it darkens , its perfectly natural, not supernatural~
Thank you all for patience and patronage we really appreciate it!


And the baffled is very close , the bank account is all set , and now its the ****** set up I am waiting on, its takes three -five days so I will let you know as soon as I do.
Blessings Moona

No comments:

Post a Comment