Monday, January 3, 2011

DTM #1 one is done!

Shipping labels just  need printing and boxes dropped off and then onto DTM round two!! Wow- can I say that was really not smart of me to put a faster TAT sale right behind the never ending HALLOWEEN crashed sale!!! What was I thinking??? I am pooped! But will recover:)

Ok - currently for DTM round one the samples going around are:

The solid scrub truffle in Chocolate Buttered Rum , the pecan pie soap ran out awhile ago,
so then there is the Lemon Curd Tart with Coconut whipped cream and graham cracker crust with ground walnut layer for scrubby goodness soap ( that was a mouth full), then the disappearing bath oil in my oldie but a goodie scent "Aurora", please do not use if allergic to any flowers, this one is loaded with eo's and comes from a 100 year old recipe of 27 different components to entice the feelings of joy, a cocoa-butter base butter , NOT my own recipe in Chocolate fo & Lavender eo, oh and the milk facial cleanser for sensitive as well as other skin types in Rose and Frankincense eos.
Ok that is it for now:)
coffee then shipping labels , drop off and then reload for DTM #2!! and I would like to quote my fav Sergeant from " Aliens II" , so when it comes to the sediment for pep talks to myself, the grannies helping and the DH for digging right into DTM round two its:  " alright sweethearts, you heard the man, *ssholes and elbows ladies! Another glorious day in the core! ", pardon my french! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I just have to thank you again, my dear for everything! I have a medical condition and have to take baths every day. Your products make me feel so good, and I am so Blessed to have found such an amazing Creatress. I buy these products not to spoil myself, but to make my baths less of a chore and more of a positive healing experience. And know that at the end f a painful, stressful day, I can come home to lotions and scrubs and lovely things that lift my heart and make everything okay. Blessings to you, Moona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thank you! I didn't see this until now <3

    ReplyDelete