Sunday, January 31, 2010

etsy Halloween Leftover Sale

I really really hate etsy, anyhoo, this is the announcement I have been trying to post all morning , not much different then before , but annoying it won't post it :
Good Morning its almost 9:00 am... THIS SUNDAY 9:00 am Pacific Daylight Time There are no shipping fees on these items so they can be added to your existing Winter orders but that DOES NOT mean there is no shipping fee. It means if this is your only order I will invoice you for the shipping fee when the time comes. Estimated TAT for these left over Halloween items, is about two weeks or less, I say two weeks because I am also working on the Winter Poo sale, which should start shipping in about a week- week and half or so. Have a FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!!! Thank you all so much !! and Blessings ~Moo For more info please see: http://www.moonalisa.com/ http://moonalisasmysticmoon.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. What a wild ride! I am so happy I was able to snag a few items--I have heard great things about your talents.

    I hope you get some more rest in soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi moona~
    i can't believe i missed another sale! sunday was the only day i didn't check your blog for an update. will have to wait till normal stock is on etsy as it is made and get me some!
    cheers~
    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Lisa, I "think" if your subscribe to the blog you get a notification everytime I update. HTH:)

    ReplyDelete