Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year !!



Picture is of my Theater of Dreams ornaments and others:)

Happy New Year everyone!!! And OMG- yes I am still shipping Halloween- boooooo.
BUT-I have only a few singles left on the work table , just waiting for the free gifts.
I am going to work until dark then kick back and celebrate the new year ( again- after Samhain;) Right now, ( besides writing on my blog:))
I am finishing up wrapping the new free gift soaps for the boxes, then onto the multiples- yippee!!!! Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!! Hal-leahhhh- lu-jah!!!!
And preview and much, much smaller amounts released at a time , but listed over and over ...coming very soon!!!!!

The new gift soaps ( and also available for purchase soon) are: 

 WINTER PORRIDGE , hot steaming oats with cream, butter and saffron infused honey- but the soap also has a spiced brown sugar ripple and made with real brown sugar, and also real honey and gluten free oats in it. I really like how they came out:) so ENJOY! 
and have a Happy and SAFE New Year everyone!!
Blessings and Peace ~Moona

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Moona! I am loving all my goodies so far - can't wait to see what you cook up next. :)

    ReplyDelete