Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jello:)




So today we got the orders who requested me to give your Halloween Candles and Incense a ghost of chance to make it by Saturday, they were all shipped out in the ~Magic ~ Vallejo postie this afternoon. I call them the magic post office because they get stuff delivered so fast it makes your head spin.
And after we dropped them all off, we stopped by one of our local little pumpkin patches. It wasn't at all like the roaming wild pumpkin fields of Half Moon Bay where we used to live. But it was fun and special all the same, and little minimoo had a blast and gave us memories to last.

Tomorrow and thru out the week , we will finish up all we can so we can start shipping out the masses at the end of next week some time ~ I hope, I hope. But I will keep you updated.

I am still waiting on a couple of key components I NEED for a few scents, so I can make them, and I hope they will be here soon. They are also handmade by the supplier , so I must be as patient as you are all with me. ( I did call )

I also hope to post a new little slide show before Halloween, but we shall see if I can find the time to do so. And it is so late I suppose our contest will be a "holiday" one instead.
So talk to you all soon.
Blessings ~moona

Meet the Moo's: Mooman, minimoo, mooma and moona :)







5 comments:

  1. what a lovely family! looks like you had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Mooma's all dressed up for the Pumpkin Patch. How cute. You all look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New to your blog because of AutumnsMagic! I am so excited to order a few things from you. I love, love, love how you decorate your items. So cute..so mystical. Those campfire candles look awesome. I hope it's not too late to order!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Welcome guys!!! Nice to see you all over here!:)
    And I will make more of the Halloween pillars after I finish shipping the orders made pre-halloween. And I will also have some new Yule/winter ones available- and some new winter incense as well, in about two weeks or so.
    I will post it here before I list them on the site to give everyone a fair chance .
    Someday perhaps I can have a factory and make enough to go around...one can dream right?:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moona, your family is just lovely! Looks like y'all had fun at the pumpkin patch!

    ReplyDelete